Introduction to my University life.

I had always imagined that university would be like a candy shop. Full of sweet and pleasurable moments. Finally I would be free from parental rules and high school drama. The money that I would receive from bursaries would be enough for me to get whatever I desired. 

Indeed in my first year in 2011, I found my true lover. He is not the typical tall, dark and handsome. Instead he is short, chubby and funny, something that about him tickled my taste buds and he indeed enjoyed tickling me. Khumalo Hendrick stood out from the rest of the crowd, ironically he is was the shortest, so yeah... Anyways, he had money and was funny so I guess that was a win. 

My best friend Sbahle and I always used to chill at the cafeteria to buy some food, we both doing a BSc, of which I believe her science bursary covered most of her needs and I, well had to rely on Khumalo's help and the little I got from home.  Which brings me to my next point, university was not at all like a candy shop, if anything it felt like I am trapped in a hot steamy room with no air to breathe. It is even worse when I see my friend striving because she is smart, and I am just an average girl who rejoices from a mere fact that I qualify for an exam with 49.5%. Well this is just a glimpse of what my university life was like, I still have many stories to tell... bye for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Dimensions of COVID-19

Curve Fitting - Simulation

How did we get approved for adsense?

A lovely restaurant experience.

Indikimba yenkondlo - THUMELA UZAMCOLO NKOSI!

1.1.2 (3x −1)(x − 4) =16

KUNJALO-KE – ME Wanda

BENGITHI LIZOKUNA – NG Sibiya