Topics Gravitational Force Circular Motion Astronomy Description Move the sun, earth, moon and space station to see how it affects their gravitational forces and orbital paths. Visualize the sizes and distances between different heavenly bodies, and turn off gravity to see what would happen without it! Sample Learning Goals Describe the relationship between the Sun, Earth, Moon and space station, including orbits and positions Describe the size and distance between the Sun, Earth, Moon and space station Explain how gravity controls the motion of our solar system Identify the variables that affect the strength of gravity Predict how motion would change if gravity was stronger or weaker
Topics Interference Double Slit Diffraction Waves Description Make waves with a dripping faucet, audio speaker, or laser! Add a second source to create an interference pattern. Put up a barrier to explore single-slit diffraction and double-slit interference. Experiment with diffraction through elliptical, rectangular, or irregular apertures. Sample Learning Goals Make waves with water, sound, and light and see how they are related. Design an experiment to measure the speed of the wave. Create an interference pattern with two sources, and determine the ways to change the pattern. Find points of constructive and destructive interference by eye and by using the detectors. Put up a barrier to see how the waves move through one or two slits. What sort of pattern do the slits create? How can you change this pattern? For light, predict the locations of the fringes that appear on the screen using d sin(θ) = mλ. Use the tape measure to verify your predictions. Explain how the aperture geo...
Unitut lite is a small/convenient app from unitut, it focuses more on the core features of unitut. It is primarily made to be used when users are specifically looking for a small sized app with better performance and offline support. It is still under development but expected to be released late this year.
Khumalo Hendricks and I are no longer an item, as if this month could not get any worse. First the robbery now a break up, The reason is simple, our energies did not align anymore. I am no longer the same person I was prior the trauma and he just could not handle the change. We just drifted apart and no longer felt each others vibe. Anyways, such is life he was a great guy. I still haven't gone to therapy regarding my trauma, I do not know perhaps I am scared of being vulnerable and out in the open. Oh well we shall see, maybe next month I sure will give it a try. Still practicing gratitude though, I am grateful to be alive an experience the blessing that is life itself. Until next time, bye.
Comments
Post a Comment